The weekly changeover day for caravans is usually on Saturdays.
Dairy Cottage changeover is on Fridays.
Please contact us for short breaks.
|Weeks commencing between||2 bedroom caravans||3 bedroom caravans||Weeks commencing between||Dairy Cottage|
|Sat 13th Apr '19 - 18th Apr '19||£250||£270||Fri 12th Apr '19 - 17th Apr '19||£425|
|Sat 20th Apr '19 - 24th May '19||£250||£270||Fri 19th Apr '19 - 23rd May '19||£425|
|Sat 25th May '19 - 28th Jun '19||£270||£295||Fri 24th May '19 - 27th Jun '19||£450|
|Sat 29th Jun '19 - 12th Jul '19||£270||£295||Fri 28th Jun '19 - 11th Jul '19||£475|
|Sat 13th Jul '19 - 19th Jul '19||£345||£375||Fri 12th Jul '19 - 18th Jul '19||£550|
|Sat 20th Jul '19 - 23rd Aug '19||£345||£375||Fri 19th Jul '19 - 22nd Aug '19||£695|
|Sat 24th Aug '19 - 30th Aug '19||£300||£330||Fri 23rd Aug '19 - 29th Aug '19||£595|
|Sat 31st Aug '19 - 6th Sep '19||£270||£290||Fri 30th Aug '19 - 5th Sep '19||£500|
|Sat 7th Sep '19 - 27th Sep '19||£250||£270||Fri 6th Sep '19 - 26th Sep '19||£400|
|Sat 28th Sep '19 - 1st Nov '19||£250||£270||Fri 27th Sep '19 - 31st Oct '19||£375|
|Sat 2nd Nov '19 - 20th Dec '19||-||-||Fri 1st Nov '19 - 19th Dec '19||£375|
|Sat 21st Dec '19 - 3rd Jan '20||-||-||Fri 20th Dec '19 - 2nd Jan '20||£400|
|Sat 4th Jan '20 - 27th Mar '20||-||-||Fri 3rd Jan '20 - 26th Mar '20||£375|
Please note - 3 Bedroom Caravans sleep 6/7 persons and 2 bedroom caravans sleep 4/5. Caravans may not be occupied by more people (including children or babies) than the stated number of berths.
A 30% deposit is required within 7 days of booking. The balance must arrive 3 weeks prior to the start date of the holiday.
All linen provided is provided for Dairy Cottage, please bring towels/tea towels.
You will need to bring your own linen for the static caravans. Duvets and pillows are provided.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A 30% deposit is required either with booking form, or within seven days of booking by phone/email.
- Full ballance must be paid to arrive three weeks prior to commencement of holiday.
- If final payment is not received by the final due date - the holiday is liable to be canceled and the retainer deposit be applied to administration costs and re-advertising of the holiday date.
- The holiday caravan assigned to the hirer may be used only for holiday purposes and will not be used for sleeping more persons than the number of berths indicated by the proprietor
- The holiday home will be available for you to take up occupation from 3 pm on the day of arrival and MUST be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure. These times may be varied by prior mutual agreement only and also for weekend and midweek bookings.
- The Hirer is responsible for the conduct of his/her guests and family and shall take steps to ensure that their behaviour does not cause a nuisance, inconvenience or disturbance to other occupiers or cause damage to property belonging to the Proprietor or such other occupiers.
- The Hirer's vehicle is parked entirely at his/her risk and the Proprietor is under no liability whatsoever in respect of any damage caused by or to the vehicle from whatever cause or for the loss or damage to articles left therein.
- All refuse or litter is to be deposited in the refuse bins provided and the area surrounding the caravan is to be kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead around the caravans.
- Dogs must not be allowed to foul on the site grounds. Should this happen the owner must bag it, remove it and place it in the bins provided.
- Dogs are not permitted in the children's play park.
- Strictly no more than 2 dogs are permitted per caravan.
- Meadowview Holidays reserve the right to refuse any booking or terminate any holiday if the terms and conditions are broken.