The weekly changeover day for caravans is usually on Saturdays.
Please contact us for short breaks.
|Weeks commencing between||2 bedroom caravans||3 bedroom caravans|
|Tue 4th May '21 - 16th Jul '21||-||£295|
|Sat 17th Jul '21 - 27th Aug '21||-||£385|
|Sat 28th Aug '21 - 3rd Sep '21||-||£350|
|Sat 4th Sep '21 - 24th Sep '21||-||£295|
|Sat 25th Sep '21 - 30th Oct '21||-||£270|
Please note - 3 Bedroom Caravans sleep 6/7 persons and 2 bedroom caravans sleep 4/5. Caravans may not be occupied by more people (including children or babies) than the stated number of berths.
A 30% deposit is required within 7 days of booking. The balance must arrive 3 weeks prior to the start date of the holiday.
All linen provided is provided for Dairy Cottage, please bring towels/tea towels.
You will need to bring your own linen for the static caravans. Duvets and pillows are provided.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A 30% deposit is required either with booking form, or within seven days of booking by phone/email.
- Full ballance must be paid to arrive three weeks prior to commencement of holiday.
- If final payment is not received by the final due date - the holiday is liable to be canceled and the retainer deposit be applied to administration costs and re-advertising of the holiday date.
- The holiday caravan assigned to the hirer may be used only for holiday purposes and will not be used for sleeping more persons than the number of berths indicated by the proprietor
- The holiday home will be available for you to take up occupation from 3 pm on the day of arrival and MUST be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure. These times may be varied by prior mutual agreement only and also for weekend and midweek bookings.
- The Hirer is responsible for the conduct of his/her guests and family and shall take steps to ensure that their behaviour does not cause a nuisance, inconvenience or disturbance to other occupiers or cause damage to property belonging to the Proprietor or such other occupiers.
- The Hirer's vehicle is parked entirely at his/her risk and the Proprietor is under no liability whatsoever in respect of any damage caused by or to the vehicle from whatever cause or for the loss or damage to articles left therein.
- All refuse or litter is to be deposited in the refuse bins provided and the area surrounding the caravan is to be kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead around the caravans.
- Dogs must not be allowed to foul on the site grounds. Should this happen the owner must bag it, remove it and place it in the bins provided.
- Dogs are not permitted in the children's play park.
- Strictly no more than 2 dogs are permitted per caravan.
- Meadowview Holidays reserve the right to refuse any booking or terminate any holiday if the terms and conditions are broken.